Monday, February 19, 2007




Good times...

I have gone music buying mad. And let me tell you how good it feels... it feels, like totally good.

The beauty of being a musicphile is that it's really easy to get quality stuff relatively cheaply (by that I mean that I can buy a stack of CDs for the same amount of bones as what a wanker of a different ilk would spend on one Grammy Award winner...)

So, the booty for this weekend runs like a twisted narrative of my current existence. Read em and weep:

The Police - Ghost in the Machine
54-40 - Dear Dear
K-os - Atlantis
The Tragically Hip - Music @ work
The White Stripes - De Stijl
The RedHot Chili Peppers
Nirvana Unplugged
Hole
Smashing Pumpkins
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion

It's gonna be a groovy week from the looks of things.
A.

No comments: